Extensively illustrated with before and after images, procedural photographs, and supporting explanatory artwork, this practical, how-to guide contains everything readers need to successfully perform cosmetic laser surgery. For each procedure, the text covers the 3 R's: Recommendations regarding techniques, the Risks associated with certain procedures, and the Results that can be expected. Other chapters cover laser blepharoplasty, hair transplant and scalp reduction, laser techniques of scars, hair removal by laser, and laser treatment of leg veins.
* Supplements basic laser texts by providing recommended techniques, risks and results.
• Includes more than 200 before and after surgery color photographs, aiding physicians when discussing treatment options and expectations with patients.
• Shows step-by-step, how-to descriptions with illustrations of performing each procedure.
• Provides "pearls of wisdom" from professionals who have pioneered many of the procedures to help physicians avoid pitfalls and obtain better results.
• Devotes an entire section to the important subject of skin resurfacing.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||7.01(w) x 10.51(h) x (d)|