"Grandpa has a very strong will, but his body's weak and often ill…” So begins our story, but the coronavirus has come to town and is spreading fast! What happens when Grandpa's family and friends meet COVID-19 at his grandson’s birthday party? How will they all keep him safe?
See how Grandpa’s family and friends use social distancing and great hygiene to stay healthy and prevent further spread of the coronavirus, especially to the most vulnerable people in our society.
Using simple rhymes and fun illustrations, help kids understand the facts and what they can do to help fight COVID-19. Answer the most important questions children have:
- What is COVID-19 and why is it such a big deal?
- How can I catch the coronavirus?
- What happens if I get it?
- What can I do to reduce my risk of getting infected?
- What is my role in reducing its spread?
BONUS: Discussion Guide & "In My Own Words" activity!
A portion of profits will be donated to fight COVID-19 globally.