- Cowboy Ceilidh/High Noon
- The Cowboy's Lament (The Bard of Armagh) /Kean O Hara
- The Water Is Wide (O Waly Waly)
- Bucking Broncho (My Love Is a Rider)
- Buffalo Gals/The Old Chisholm Trail/The Blacksmith's Reel
- Wind in the Wire
- Buffalo Skinners/Clifford's Polka
- The Ballad of Nate Champion/The Black Nag
- Nil Sé Ina Lá/Border Affair
- Buccaneer-Buckaroo/McCarthy's Waltz
- Bridget Cruise (1st Air) /Doney Gal/Give Me Your Hand (Tabhair Dom ...)
- Farewell to Coigach (Mo Shoraidh Leis A'Coigach)
Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Friday, January 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Continuing his charming and imaginative blend of cowboy ethos with Celtic flavor, David Wilkie and company serve up a bright platter of reels and hoe-downs. A ceidlidh (pronounced "kay-lee") is a lively musical party, and there can be no better description of this disc.
Performance CreditsDavid Wilkie Primary Artist,Guitar,Mandolin,Vocals,Cittern,Mandola,Mandocello
Michael Martin Murphey Vocals
Arthur Cormack Vocals
Matt Cranitch Fiddle
John Hyde Bass
John McCarthy Flute,Whistle (Instrument)
Phil Cunningham Accordion,Whistle (Instrument)
Laoise Kelly Harp
Christine Hanson Cello
Scott Ring Whistle (Instrument)
Technical CreditsColin Lay Engineer
David Wilkie Producer,Liner Notes