150 question CPC practice exam designed to mirror the actual AAPC CPC exam.
This practice exam has the same basic structure and category divisions with questions very similar to those found on the real exam. The answer to each question also includes a detailed rationale.
Updated for 2017
Will definitely help you pass the CPC exam issued by the AAPC, and is also helpful if you are taking the CCS exam by AHIMA. Don't let your dream of becoming a Certified Professional Coder pass you by! The medical billing and coding exam is not easy to pass, and this book will help you feel less intimidated when taking the test - you will feel like you've already taken it.
- 1-10 Medical Terminology
- 11-20 Anatomy
- 21-30 Coding Concepts
- 31-40 ICD-10-CM
- 41-45 HCPCS
- 46-51 E/M 99201-99499
- 52-61 Anesthesia 00100-01999
- 62-71 Integumentary 10021-19499
- 72-80 Musculoskeletal 20005-29999
- 81-90 Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Hemic and Lymphatic, Mediastinum and Diaphragm 30000-39599
- 91-100 Digestive 40490-49999
- 101-110 Urinary, Male and Female Genital Systems, Maternity Care and Delivery 50010-59899
- 111-120 Endocrine, Nervous, Ocular and Auditory Systems 60000-69990
- 121-130 Radiology 70010-79999
- 131-140 Pathology and Laboratory 80047-89398
- 141-150 Medicine 90281-99607