PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the NEW 2017 AP Calculus AB Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide, fully updated to reflect changes to the 2017 test.
In addition to all the great material in our classic Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 6 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book provides the most practice at the best price (more tests than any other major offering currently on the market, at a price that's 20% less than the nearest competitor).
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP Calculus AB Exam
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 additional full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter and comprehensive unit drills
• Handy reference guide of key calculus formulas
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.