EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Detailed content review for both Micro and Macro test topics, such as supply, elasticity, aggregated demand, and inflation
• Useful charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Engaging pacing drills to help you manage your time on the multiple choice section of each exam
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Micro & 1 Macro) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.