PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2020 AP English Language & Composition Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive review of the synthesis, rhetorical analysis,and argumentative essays
• Engaging coverage on word use and rhetorical modes to help you improve your writing progress
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® English Language & Composition Exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 2 full-length practice tests online with detailed answer explanations
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points on the multiple choice section
• Sample student essays scored with thorough assessments from our test experts
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Language & Composition Exam, Premium Edition arms you with the tools you need for confidence on test day.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.