EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP English Literature Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around an essay, Cracking the AP English Literature & Composition Exam will give you:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive review of key literary devices and concepts
• Up-to-date information on the 2018 AP English Literature & Composition Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam
About the Author