EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Environmental Science Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Environmental Science is—or how important getting a stellar exam score can be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Targeted review of commonly tested lab exercises
• Helpful lists of key terms for every content review chapter
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Quick-study “hit parade” of the terms you should know