EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the 2020 AP Environmental Science Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Targeted review of commonly tested concepts for the AP® Environmental Science 2020 Exam
• Detailed figures, graphs, and charts to illustrate important world environmental phenomena
• Thorough lists of key terms for every content chapter
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations and scoring worksheets
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Quick-study glossary of the terms you should know
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Environmental Science Exam gives you the tools you need for the score you want.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.