EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP European History Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our Student Tools online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question (DBQ) and long essay prompts
• Access to online study plans, a historical themes matching exercise, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.