EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Human Geography Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed content review for all test topics, including population and migration, cultural studies, political geography, urban geography, agriculture, and more
• Useful lists of key terms and concepts in every content review chapter
• Access to online study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.