EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews & strategies, 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations, access to our AP Connect portal online, and an audio CD for realistic listening practice.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Spanish is—or how much of a difference a stellar score on the AP exam can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around the exam, Cracking the AP Spanish Language & Culture Exam will help you to achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
• Step-by-step instruction on how to crack each question type
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Audio CD for realistic practice on the speaking and listening sections—plus all tracks available to download or stream online
• Translations for all practice test passages and questions
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Targeted review of verb and grammar forms with drills for each topic
• Sample student essays with scored evaluations
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.