EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5 ON THE NEW 2019 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the NEW AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 practice tests with complete answers, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to free online bonus content.
The AP U.S. Government & Politics sourse and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, the 2019 edition of Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score with:
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the revised 2019 AP U.S. Government and Politics Exam
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, information on late-breaking exam updates, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Strategies for hte new question types, like comparisons and data analysis
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. In addition to helping millions succeed on standardized tests, The Princeton Review provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. Along with classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, and online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.