PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2020 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® U.S. History Exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.