If it’s on the CSET, it’s in this book. With Cracking the CSET, you can
• Master strategies that will help you ace Subtest I, II, III, and Writing Skills
• Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
• Learn the most important CSET vocabulary words with our Key Terms lists
• Review tons of useful information about reading and literature, history and social science, science and math, and human development and performing arts
• Understand the correct answer with detailed explanations for every drill and practice test question
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I used this book as my main source. It had a very good introduction to the test, but this book should be used as a secondly part of your preparation for the test. I just got the result back of subset I, and I failed by missing15 points. The book did prepare me for it, but was not enough to pass the test. The test itself was much harder than what I had learned from this book.