If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
• DVD supplement (completely overhauled in 2011!) with tutorials and helpful information from The Princeton Review’s top GRE course instructor
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I can't say enough good things about the Princeton Review's GRE prep materials. This book in particular was extremely helpful to me. The strategies they teach you really help to make the exam more manageable and with their vocabulary "hit list" I was very well prepared. The math review was comprehensive and put into terminology that was easy to understand for someone that has taken relatively few math classes (I also purchased the Math Workout, which had more practice problems). The essay prep in this book was absolutely invaluable, too. It tell you exactly how to attack the questions and how to budget your time. If you're taking the GRE in 2012, this book is a great study solution.