EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Subject Test in U.S. History with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, detailed reviews of key U.S. history concepts, and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT U.S. History is a tough exam to prepare for—after all, there's a lot of history to remember! Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Subject Test in U.S. History arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Subject Test in U.S. History
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Pop quiz questions throughout the review sections
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.