Hello, gorgeous! Welcome to a juicing and blending adventure! If you’ve picked up this book, it’s likely that you’re looking to bring more zing into your life. Perhaps you’re feeling a little tired. Bloated. Out of sorts. Whatever it is, you’ve come to the right place. Get ready to say good-bye to feeling meh and hello to feeling fabulous! In Crazy Sexy Juice, wellness advocate and New York Times best-selling author Kris Carr teaches you everything you need to know about creating fresh, nutritious juices and smoothies, and creamy, indulgent nut and seed milks. With enough recipes to keep your juicer and blender humming through every season, she shows you how to fit them into your life, helping you make health deposits—instead of withdrawals! Cha-ching! She guides you through her wonderful world by teaching you:
· How to create flavor combinations that tantalize your taste buds
· How to choose the best juicer, blender, and kitchen tools
· Ways to save money while prioritizing fresh, organic produce
· Troubleshooting advice for common kitchen mishaps
· Tips for selection, storage, and preparation of ingredients
· Answers to frequently asked questions and health concerns
· Suggestions for juicing and blending on the go
· Tips on how to get your family onboard and make this lifestyle stick
· And oh, so much more… Whether you’re an old pro at making liquid magic or just starting out, Kris will help you experience juicing and blending as a fun and delicious journey into the transformative powers of fruits and veggies! By simply adding these nutrient-dense beverages to your daily life, you can take control of your health—one sip at a time. With more than 100 scrumptious recipes and oodles of information, you’ll be ready to dive into a juicing paradise. Cheers to that!
Includes an easy and energizing 3-day cleanse!
|Publisher:||Hay House, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 6.80(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Kris Carr is a New York Times best-selling author, speaker, and wellness activist. She is the subject and director of the documentary Crazy Sexy Cancer, which premiered at the SXSW Film Festival and aired on TLC, The Discovery Channel, and The Oprah Winfrey Network. Kris is also the author of the award-winning Crazy Sexy book series. Her latest books, Crazy Sexy Diet and Crazy Sexy Kitchen, will change the way you live, love, and eat! Kris regularly lectures at hospitals, wellness centers, corporations such as Whole Foods, and Harvard University. Media appearances include Good Morning America, the Today show, CBS Evening News, Access Hollywood, The Doctors, Super Soul Sunday, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. As an irreverent foot soldier in the fight against disease, Kris inspires countless people to take charge of their health and happiness by adopting a plant-passionate diet, improving lifestyle practices, and learning to live and love like they really mean it. Visit her at Kriscarr.com.