Creating Web Pages For Kids & Parents is a hands-on, easy-to-follow reference for creating and publishing family members' personal pages on the World Wide Web for little or no cost. Simple, clear instructions show you and your kids how to organize and plan a complete Web site and how to add animation, sound, and graphics to pages. This book directs you to other family Web sites where you can get ideas for designing your own page. Kids and parents alike will see how easy it is to become a Web publishing expert in no time!
Inside, find helpful advice on how to
- Create and post your family's Web page on a Web server for free
- Tour kids' Web pages to see how you and your kids can add sound, color, graphics, and other cool features
- Produce Web pages with or without using HTML
- Use Web page software on America Online, CompuServe, and other Internet service providers
- Watch one kid create his own Web page, and read a teenager's comments on how she and her family use and enjoy the Web
- Find lists of Web sites where your kids can meet other young Web page authors: Find pen pals, play games, visit chat sites, join clubs, and link your page to "Webrings"