Creative Machine Stitching: Special Effects for Quilts and Moreby Patricia Nelson
- Eleven exquisite projects include quilts, linens, pillows, and
Create shimmering waves with silver thread. Make flowers out of fluffy yarns. Start a snowfall with iridescent threads. Stitch delicate leaves, stars, vines, and much more-no fancy sewing machine required! A world of ideas for easy machine embroidery is packed into this authoritative guide.
- Eleven exquisite projects include quilts, linens, pillows, and curtains
- Learn thread, bobbin, crewel, and ribbon embroidery, plus a host of finishing touches
- Find out how to choose threads, needles, and stabilizers for machine-guided and free-motion embroidery
Hometown: Athens, Pennsylvania
Patricia Nelson has taught machine-related sewing classes for more than 20 years. She has won numerous ribbons for her wearables, including Best of Show at the AQS Fashion Show, the International Quilt Show in Houston, and the Hoffman Challenge. She has also been invited to participate in the prestigious Bernina Fashion Show. Patricia has been published by American Quilter, Threads, and Country Crafts.
- Martingale & Company
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 10.78(h) x 0.39(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews