If you are a stamper who would like to delve into scrapbooking for the first time or a scrapbooker wishing to take your skills to the next level, you'll find what you are looking for in Creative Stamping for Scrapbookers. In this book, the fine art of rubber stamping meets the world of creative scrapbooking on new and innovative page layouts and card designs. Learn tricks for stamping on a variety of media such as clay, metal and mica, tips for using different types of embossing powders to achieve unique effects, techniques for stamping bold titles and much, much more!
- Hundreds of scrapbook page ideas featuring stamped embellishments, backgrounds, titles, lettering, borders, corners and frames in many different styles.
- Step-by-step instructions for a wide variety of stamped projects, from simple to advanced.
- Useful stamping and embossing tips in each chapter, complete with an index of tips.
- Information on the basic supplies you need to start stamping.
- A handy comparison guide of different stamping colorants.
- Stamped greeting card ideas for all occasions.
Finally, an updated resource that combines two of your most beloved hobbies, featuring both classic looks and modern, cutting-edge trends!
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.94(h) x 0.30(d)|