Creative Teaching Strategies for the Nurse Educator / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- F. A. Davis Company
- Implement techniques to flip your classroom or introduce concept-based learning.
- Use self-assessments to determine which strategies will work best for you and the best ways to implement them.
- Recognize the challenges presented by different types of educational settings and specific learning situations and explore potential solutions and teaching methods to overcome them.
- Follow step-by-step operational guidelines for implementing innovative strategies and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
- Meet the expectations of today’s media savvy students with the best tools and techniques.
- See how to structure your curricula around the content areas and integrated processes of the NCLEX® or the components of QSEN.
- Find additional sources of creative ideas in the comprehensive, annotated bibliography and lists of references from the literature.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
Contents in Brief
1. The Art of Innovation
2. Getting Started with Icebreakers
3. Strategies for Large Classrooms
4. Strategies for Small Classes
5. Strategies for Clinical Instruction and Orientation
6. Strategies for Discussion Groups
7. Strategies for Teaching Research
8. Creative Teaching Strategies to Enhance Clinical Decision Making and Test Taking
9. Creative Evaluation Strategies
View the Reviewers and the full Table of Contents here.