- A desperate father, on the run with his daughter reveals a terrifying truth about his child...
- Who is the bogeyman, really? Hear the real story – directly
from the monster himself...
- A tiny burger joint along a desert highway – it appears to be a refreshing oasis for a traveling family... or is it?
- A psychic investigates an apparition of a little girl and uncovers a shocking tale...
Enjoy these chilling stories and more in
Creepies: Twisted Tales From Beneath the Bed.
This creepy collection of short stories by various authors is a fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis, in support of one of our writers, who lives with MS. For each copy sold, a percentage will be donated to MS research.
About the Author
We are Writers, Poets and Deviants, AKA WPaD.
We are an independent publishing group made up of writers who collaborate on thematic anthologies to raise funds for MS research.
We meet on the internet to share ideas and challenge ourselves to write in different genres. The stories and poetry we compose are compiled into books, which are sold to help raise funds in support of group members who live with MS.
To date, WPaD has published five books. The sixth, a post-apocalyptic collection, is scheduled for release in the summer of 2014.
Books by WPaD:
Nocturnal Desires (erotica ~ published in 2012)
Creepies (horror ~ published in 2012)
Passion's Prisms (romance ~ published in 2013)
Dragons and Dreams (fantasy ~ published in 2013)
Tinsel Tales (holiday ~ published in 2013)
Coming in 2014:
Goin' Extinct (post-apocalyptic)
Creepies 2 (horror)
Canadian horror author Mandy White currently resides on Vancouver Island. She may often be found lurking in the forest, daydreaming dark thoughts that inevitably come to life in print.
Her work often features Canadian characters and locations; she delights in twisting her everyday surroundings into weird and disturbing tales. Caution: if you happen to cross her path, you may find yourself in an upcoming story.
Author of six books to date, Mandy is particularly fond of short stories. She is founder of WPaD (Writers, Poets and Deviants), a group of writers known for publishing charity anthologies for Multiple Sclerosis research. WPaD has published six books to date, with a seventh on the horizon. Word has it the next anthology will have a science fiction theme.
She is currently writing a sequel to The Feeder. The new novel, entitled Fed Up, promises more of the graphic scenes gore fans enjoyed in The Feeder, along with a romantic interest for protagonist Sam. In order to win Sam's cynical heart, you can be sure the new character will be equally twisted.
After some delays, work is once again in progress and Fed Up is scheduled for publication in 2017.
Books by Mandy White:
- The Feeder
- Avenging Annabelle
- The Jealousy Game
- Dysfictional: Short Stories for Twisted Minds
- Dysfictional 2: Shreds of Sanity
- Creepies: Twisted Tales From Beneath the Bed by WPaD (contributor)
- Passion's Prisms: Tales of Love & Romance by WPaD (contributor)
- Dragons and Dreams: A Fantasy Anthology by WPaD (contributor)
- Tinsel Tales: A Holiday Treasury by WPaD (contributor)
- Goin' Extinct: Tales From the Edge of Oblivion by WPaD (contributor)
- Creepies 2: Things That go Bump in the Closet by WPaD (contributor)
- All of Mandy White's books are available worldwide in print and ebook editions.
- To learn more about upcoming projects, visit Mandy White's website:
Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/authormandywhite
or follow @mandywrite on Twitter