The most up-to-date book on the market, Criminal Law: The Essentials, Second Edition, provides a brief yet comprehensive introduction to this fascinating and ever-evolving field.
Meticulously revised and updated, this concise version of Sue Titus Reid's Criminal Law, Ninth Edition (OUP, 2012), includes:
* The most recent cases and developments in the field
* New and updated focus boxes featuring real-world examples
* Expanded discussions of elder abuse, child and domestic partner abuse, the sentencing of juveniles, reform of the 100:1 ratio in sentencing for crack and powder cocaine and other drug-related issues, and bullying
* Coverage of current developments in criminal law, including Wall Street reform and capital punishment
* Rich pedagogical toolschapter outlines, summaries, study questions, key terms, and Internet activities
Criminal Law: The Essentials, Second Edition, is an ideal resource for instructors who would like to supplement their courses with additional reading material without overwhelming their students.
A student supplement featuring excerpted cases and discussion questions is available. (9780199890873)
|Publisher:||Oxford University Press|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 6.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Criminal Law