Criminalistics: Forensic Science, Crime And Terrorism / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
* New case studies and updated sections on analysis of fingerprints and questioned documents offer recent developments and findings in this critical field.
* Two new chapters on chemistry and biology equip readers with the foundation and tools necessary to understand more advanced topics.
* Extensive updating of Chapter 11 “Drug Use and Abuse,” provides the latest methods of drug testing and analysis by federal and state law enforcement agencies.
* Answers to end of chapter questions
* Lecture Outlines
* Test Bank
* PowerPoint Lecture Outlines
* Companion Website (secure) featuring:
- web links
- interactive glossary
- interactive flashcards
- chapter spotlights
- crossword puzzles
*Access to the student companion website can be purchased here http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9780763789947/.
* Criminalistics with Brown Lab Manual
* Criminalistics with Companion Website
* Criminalistsics with with Brown Lab Manual and Companion Website
* Criminalistics with Current Topics in Ethics eChapters