If you know all of the concepts in Crush Step 1: The Ultimate USMLE Step 1 Review, you should do much better than pass USMLE Step 1: You should Crush it! Led by Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, the author of the best-selling USMLE Step 2 Secrets and Brochert’s Crush Step 2, this focused, high-yield review of core content and test prep strategies is the most effective USMLE Step 1preparation available for this high-stakes exam. Written and reviewed by students, residents, and experts, Crush Step 1 is the resource you need to score high!
- Focus on essential concepts and master them efficiently with up-to-date, easy-to-read, high-yield coverage of all of the material tested on the exam.
- Ensure your comprehension with USMLE Step 1 practice questions following key sections as well as rapid-review high-yield boxes.
- Learn how to study for USMLE Step 1 with a more strategic approach through a unique focus on identifying and understanding question stems instead of memorizing buzz words.
- Spend more time studying and less time searching thanks to a well-written, easily accessible approach, with plenty of helpful lists and tables to highlight high-yield data.
- Depend on the relevance and accuracy of the content thanks to oversight by authors who scored within the 99th percentile on the USMLE Step 1 exam and Review Boards comprised of students, residents, and faculty.
Table of Contents
7. Pharmacology and Toxicology
11. Hematology and Oncology