This best-selling resource is completely updated, and still the most easy-to-use and effective high-yield review for USMLE Step 3. Covering all specialties and subspecialties included on the exam, it’s perfect for the busy house officer who needs a review that hits all the important and commonly tested concepts in a concise format. Over 100 high-yield figures illustrate important concepts, conditions, and imaging modalities. Get tips, insights, and guidance on how best to prepare and what to expect with the reader-friendly, succinct, and engaging writing style of best-selling author Adam Brochert, MD.
• Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
• Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
• Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
• Presents updated case scenarios mirroring those on the Step 3 exam to keep you abreast of changes to the exam.
• Includes additional high-yield figures to be more relevant to recent administrations of the exam.
• Addresses current practice with updated diagnosis and treatment guidelines.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
Computer-Based Case Simulations
2. Preventive Medicine, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics
3. Psychiatry and Ethics
4. Obstetrics and Gynecology
5. Surgery, Surgical Specialties, and Trauma
6. Internal Medicine and Medical Subspecialties
7. Other Important Topics