This best-selling resource is completely updated, and still the most easy-to-use and effective high-yield review for USMLE Step 3. Covering all specialties and subspecialties included on the exam, it’s perfect for the busy house officer who needs a review that hits all the important and commonly tested concepts in a concise format. Over 100 high-yield figures illustrate important concepts, conditions, and imaging modalities. Get tips, insights, and guidance on how best to prepare and what to expect with the reader-friendly, succinct, and engaging writing style of best-selling author Adam Brochert, MD.
• Features tips on the computer-based case simulations to prepare you for essential elements of the exam.
• Draws upon the personal experience of the best-selling author of USMLE reviews, Adam Brochert, MD, for trustworthy tips on how to study for the exam.
• Organizes material logically and allows quick spot review using bulleted and numbered lists, as well as many tables throughout the text.
• Presents updated case scenarios mirroring those on the Step 3 exam to keep you abreast of changes to the exam.
• Includes additional high-yield figures to be more relevant to recent administrations of the exam.
• Addresses current practice with updated diagnosis and treatment guidelines.