14.99 In Stock
Sometimes it's for you. Sometimes it’s for your child, a family member or friend. Sometimes it’s for our broken world. We've all been there ... We've cried out to the Lord. Join noted authors like: Ronnie Floyd, Mark Williams, Dennis Gallaher, Dave Butts, Doug Beacham, Byron Paulus and Bill Elliff, Frances Chan, Kay Horner, Mark Batterson, Josh McDowell, Ed Stetzer, Anthony Evans, Nick Hall, Alton Garrison, Oscar Thompson, Dallas Willard and Sammy Rodriguez as they provide twenty unique studies in how to develop a Spirit-empowered faith, which will help you to:
- Learn to look up when everything around you is falling apart
- Call out to the Lord in humility and brokenness
- Yield fully to the working and empowerment of His Spirit, rather than rely on your own power for spiritual transformation
- Enter into bold and believing prayer for yourself, loved ones and the world around you
- More deeply embrace the possibilities and calling of co-laboring with Jesus to live out his mission.
This resource will help you cry out to the Lord and reset your walk with God!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.20(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
The Great Commandment Network is an international collaborative network of strategic kingdom leaders from the faith community, marketplace, education, and caregiving fields who prioritize the powerful simplicity of the words of Jesus to love God, love others, and see others become His followers.