- “Open” questions initiate discussion and reflection
- “Consider” questions focus on the details of the passage
- “Apply” questions encourage application to daily life
- “For Groups,” “For Worship,” and “Dig Deeper” questions promote further study, reflection, discussion, and application on select passages
- Study note commentary on every page
- 60 “life-focused” course study plans
- 16 topical course study plans making this an excellent small group study Bible
- Additional features include: two-color interior design, smyth-sewn binding, presentation page, single-column text, topical subheadings, black-letter text, 9-point type, textual footnotes, concordance, and full-color maps.
The CSB Life Connections Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.80(w) x 10.00(h) x 2.30(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|