The key helps in this Bible include more than 500 guided notes following seven Life Restoration Principles via the easy-to-remember R.E.S.T.O.R.E acrostic (Rest and Reflect–Eternal Perspective–Support–Thanksgiving and Contentment–Other- centeredness–Relationships–Exercise of Faith). Each note is based on a key verse in God’s Word related to a specific Life Restoration Principle followed by a short devotional to help expound upon the principle before guiding the reader to the “Next Step” in the restoration journey. This insightful men's CSB Bible is available in a variety of beautiful covers including as a paperback Bible.
- A “First 30-days” devotional
- Book introductions that highlight “Restoration Themes” in each book
- Restoration profiles of biblical characters and real people
- Articles featuring Scripture references highlighting specific biblical themes related to restoration
- Topical subheadings
- More than 200 “Joyful Noise” callouts of Scriptures throughout the Bible to provide encouragement during the restoration journey
- Two-column layout
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Presentation page
- Full-color maps
The CSB Life Restoration Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.80(w) x 9.80(h) x 1.60(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 18 Years|
About the Author
In addition to being the award winning editor of 12 specialty and study Bibles, Stephen is a best-selling author of trade books such as Every Man’s Battle, Healing Is A Choice, and Take Your Life Back, with over 11 million in print. He has been writing about God’s transformational truth since 1984 and lives with his family in Carmel, Indiana.