It's a strange time to be an American citizen. Our politicians, popular culture and academic institutions all seem united by an inexplicable desire to see our cultural fabric pulled apart. The open expression of the values that once united, shaped and defined our national identity are suddenly regarded as "micro aggressions" and "hate speech." What has happened to cause the greatest country the world has ever known to wake up one morning overwrought with self loathing and contempt?The simple truth is that America (along with the rest of Western civilization) has been afflicted by a deadly disease known as political correctness. This book aims to find a cure for our illness by examining how political correctness was created, how it works and how it spreads. It also includes a practical guide for a unilateral resistance movement composed of elected officials, media creators and private citizens.The choice is simple: Adjust to life as second class citizens in our own countries or stand together and push back against the fifty year march of politically correct fascism.
|Publisher:||Arjuna's Arrow Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.29(d)|
About the Author
Daryl Kane is the host of the popular conservative podcast, "Right-Wing Road Trip with Daryl Kane," and editor of the conservative website "Revenge of the Patriot." Aside from his work as a political pundit, he works as a motivational speaker, fiction writer and film producer.
Table of Contents1. The Great Conflict
2. What is Political Correctness?
3. Where Does Political Correctness Come From?
4. Political Correctness in Academia
5. Political Correctness in Popular Culture
6. The Democratic Party Makes a Deal with the Devil
7. The Silent Revolution
8. What Now?
9. Political Correctness as Mental Illness
10. Pop Quiz: Do You Suffer From Political Correctness?
11. Attacking Political Correctness as a Private Citizen
12. Social Media Batman
13. Attacking Political Correctness as Media Creator
14. Battling Political Correctness as a Politician