Curcumin is the answer to cancer and chronic health problems
• Been diagnosed with cancer?
• Had cancer and "recovered" only to fear its recurrence?
• Had a friend or loved one with cancer?
• Been diagnosed with diabetes or pre-diabetes?
• Struggled with your weight?
• Been depressed?
• Worried about your memory?
• Had high blood pressure, high triglycerides, high cholesterol or other signs of heart disease?
• Had joint pain or arthritis?
• Had digestive disorders like inflammatory or irritable bowel, chronic constipation or diarrhea or Crohn's disease?
Curcumin offers the solution you need to prevent and even reverse these diseases to create a lifetime of vibrant health.
Dr. Ajay Goel has spent more than 20 years researching the most effective natural means of combatting cancer and other chronic diseases.
|Publisher:||Take Charge Books|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.32(d)|
About the Author
He has spent more than 20 years researching cancer and has been the lead author or contributor to more 200 peer-reviewed scientific articles published in leading international journals and several book chapters. He is currently researching basic and translational aspects of gastrointestinal cancer prevention through a variety of approaches, including the use of complementary and integrative with botanical products. Two of the primary botanicals he is investigating are curcumin (from turmeric) and boswellia.
Dr. Goel is a member of the American Association for Cancer Research and the American Gastroenterology Association and serves in the editorial boards of more than a dozen journals including Gastroenterology, Clinical Cancer Research, PLoS One, Epigenomics, Future Oncology, Scientific Reports and Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine. He also performs peer-reviewing activities for more than 100 scientific journals, as well as serves on various grant-funding committees of the National Institutes of Health and various international organizations.