Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A concise, authoritative compilation of the essential knowledge needed to diagnose and manage cardiovascular disease
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
• 37 chapters cover the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology today
• Chapters on major management issues such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
• Each chapter written by experts in that area, without losing the readability or coherence found in single-author texts
• Logically organized into six sections: Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Disease and the Heart
• NEW MATERIAL on the latest hypertension guidelines, new therapies for dyslipidemia management, new oral anticoagulants, and new antiplatelet and antithrombotic drugs
• Organized for speed, ease of use, and clinical functionality
• An essential quick reference for experienced physicians in the clinic or on the ward, cardiology fellows, students and residents, nurses, technicians, and other health care staff who provide care for the cardiology patient
• More than 200 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
• Emphasis on must know information makes it perfect for board review
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Michael H. Crawford, MD (San Francisco, CA), Chief of Clinical Cardiology, University of California-San Francisco. Dr. Crawford specializes in treating coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, and heart failure, as well as congenital heart disease in adults and heart disease in athletes.