Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Curriculum Leadership: Strategies for Development and Implementation / Edition 3 available in Hardcover
Curriculum Leadership: Strategies for Development and Implementation, Third Edition is a one-of-a-kind resource written for educational leaders, teachers, and administrators. Responding to the need for globally connected classrooms and innovative leadership, this unique text provides a rich and inclusive foundation of curriculum. The authors draw upon a wide range of research and experience to provide readers with creative, up-to-date curriculum strategies and ideas. In sharing innovative programs, learning experiences, and new approaches, they build a solid connection for curriculum development from theory to practice, helping future leaders in education meet the global challenges of our time.
|Edition description:||Third Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
Preface Part I. Foundations of Curriculum
1. The Nature of Curriculum
2. Curriculum History: The Perspective of the Past
3. Curriculum Theory
4. The Politics of Curriculum Part II. Curriculum Processes
5. Curriculum Planning
6. Improving the Program of Studies
7. Improving a Field of Study
8. Processes for Developing New Courses and Units Part III. Curriculum Management
9. Supervising the Curriculum: Teachers and Materials
10. Curriculum Development and Implementation
11. Aligning the Curriculum
12. Curriculum Evaluation Part IV. Current Trends in the Curriculum
13. Current Developments in the Subject Fields
14. Current Developments across the Curriculum
15. Individualizing the Curriculum Glossary Index About the Authors