Sharing insider details from Rapp Collins's breakthrough methodology, the authors provide the tools to implement the next level of relationship marketing, enabling you to pinpoint the unique value of every customer and specific direct marketing techniques for winning them over.
You get practical steps for integrating your brand communications and identifying a strong marketing concept to create a campaign that establishes personalized connections with consumers. Then, you'll learn how to:
- Implement your relationship marketing program in four phases: strategic analysis, planning, implementation, and control
- Utilize databases to gather individualized information and create targeted messages
- Create specific campaigns that are relevant to different segments of consumers
- Measure marketing campaign results with ROI calculation models
- Develop practices that will continuously improve ROI
Rounding out this invaluable guide are illuminating case studies of numerous national and international brands that successfully used relationship marketing to meet their communication needs. Customer Obsession is the definitive roadmap for all businesses that want to achieve the maximum return for their marketing investments.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||6.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsIntroduction
1.Industry, retail or consumer: who controls the market?
2.How much is each consumer worth?
3.Relationship strategies to win and maintain customers
4.Integrated communication: relationship marketing’s key role
5.Creation of results
6.Relationship marketing in action
7.Database construction and intelligence
9.Global Relationship Marketing Success cases
10.The future of marketing communication