Customs Law of the European Union is a highly practical work dealing with the details of Customs Law of the EU in a practitioner-friendly manner. In one volume, this powerful resource combines in-depth coverage of law, planning, and compliance with original, expert guidance on the ins and outs of EU customs law.
Customs Law of the European Union will help you develop both the customs compliance and planning strategies that are most beneficial to your clients’ bottom line.
• Avoid EU customs audits
• Minimize customs duty
• Streamline transactions
• And stay in full compliance!
Customs Law of the European Union will help you identify planning opportunities and advise your clients so they stay in full compliance—while saving on tax and administrative expenses.
You’ll find complete coverage of:
• Anti-dumping and protective measures
• International agreements
• EU legislation
• Free movement of goods
• Classification of goods
• Rules of origin
• Customs value
• Customs obligations and dealings between the importer and taxing authority
• Import and export procedures including related VAT profiles
• Economic regimes (warehousing, inward processing, outward processing, processing under Customs control, temporary admission)
• Transit (traditional and computerized)
• Simplified procedures and electronic date interchange
• Movement and excise duties
• Control bodies safeguarding EU financial interests
• European Court of Justice litigation/case law
• Trade-related anti-money laundering measures
• Incoming changes to EC Customs Code
• And more!
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Law & Business|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
About the Author Foreword Chapter 1 European Community Law and the Customs System Chapter 2 Classification Chapter 3 The Origin of Goods Chapter 4 Customs Value Chapter 5 The Jural Relationships in Customs Law Chapter 6 The Customs Declaration Chapter 7 Customs Representatives Chapter 8 Import Practice Chapter 9 Permanent Export Chapter 10 From the 2001 Reform to the Modernized Customs Code Chapter 11 Transport and the TIR Regime Chapter 12 Customs Warehousing Chapter 13 Inward Processing Relief Chapter 14 Outward Processing Relief Chapter 15 Processing under Customs Control Chapter 16 Temporary Admission Chapter 17 Free Trade Zones Chapter 18 Free Trade Warehousing Chapter 19 Movement of Excise Goods Chapter 20 Simplified Customs Procedures Chapter 21 Electronic Data Exchange Chapter 22 Incoterms Chapter 23 Controls in the Context of Protection of the Financial Interests of the European Union Chapter 24 Special Provisions Chapter 25 The Authorized Economic Operator – AEO. Appendix A.Appendix B. Appendix. C. Index.