This informative guide steers you along 34 of the best cycling routes in New Zealand. Explore spectacular coastal roads, rugged mountain passes and rich dairy country with rides ranging from leisurely one day trips to challenging extended tours.
- 103 days of New Zealand's best riding
- how to pack and transport your bike
- on-the-road maintenance tips and where to find help
- where to stay - from camping to cosy B&Bs
- where to eat - from bakeries to bistros
- what to see and do out of the saddle
- selected mountain bike rides