- Funérailles, for piano (Harmonies poétiques No. 7), S.173/7 (LW A158/7)
- Fantasia and Fugue, for organ in G minor ("Great"), BWV 542 (BC J42, 57, 67)
- Hungarian Rhapsody, for piano No. 2 (the "original" No. 2) in C sharp minor (I & II), S. 244/2 (LW A132/2)
- Rhapsodie espagnole (Folies d'Espagne et jota aragonesa), for piano, S. 254 (LW A195)
- Les Moissonneurs, for harpsichord (Pièces de clavecin, II, 6e ordre)
- Sonata for keyboard in G major, K. 284 (L. 90)
- Sonata for keyboard in A major, K. 533 (L. 395)
- Sonata for keyboard in C major, K. 159 (L. 104) "La caccia"
- Sonata for keyboard in F major, K. 446 (L. 433)
- Sonata for keyboard in B minor (Kenner & Liebhaber No. 3), H. 245, Wq. 55/3: Andantino cantabile
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Cziffra in Prague 1955 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
Cziffra does a masterful job at capturing the beauty behind these classic pieces. This a great variety of works and is performed with great precision.