Through clear, concise explanation, you will gain greater understanding of the human energy system, while also learning how to stimulate the flow of energy through your body. All stretching and breathing postures are fully illustrated with step-by-step instructions, which will help you achieve the ideal position for increased energy and stress relief.
Inside Dahn Yoga Basics:
- Full color photography and illustration.
- Concise, easy-to-follow instructions for every exercise.
- Fully illustrated explanation of the body's energy system.
- Dahn Yoga posture chart and glossary.
- Clear explanation of basic Dahn principles and philosophy.
|Publisher:||Best Life Media|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Ilchi Lee is a respected educator, mentor, author, and trailblazer devoted to developing the awakened brain and teaching energy principles. For the past thirty years, Lee has dedicated his life to helping people become the authors of their lives by harnessing the creative power of the human brain. He has developed many mind-body training methods, including Dahn Yoga and Brain Education. Since his first visit to Sedona in the 1990s, Lee has shared the messages and spirit he has received from this special land.