The Whole Life Fitness Manifesto provides the tools you need to create a “FUN-ctionally fit” lifestyle at any age or level of ability, in 30 minutes a day.
The Whole Life Fitness Power 30 program consists of:
- 15-minute equipment-free workouts that you can do anywhere
- Worksheets and diary pages to help you track your progress
- Photo-illustrated breakdown of more than 30 exercises
- Mindfulness and meditation tips
- Customizable workout plans
- Expert nutritional advice
- Personal development prompts
- An opportunity to access a thriving online community join the tribe!
Learn how to re-program your body, make better choices, release excess weight, and become stronger, healthier and happier for the rest of your life.
Join the thousands of men and women whose lives have been transformed by Dai’s Whole Life Fitness Power 30 program, and let their success stories inspire you.
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
After personally battling obesity as a teenager, Dai became committed to engaging as many people as possible in living healthier, more active lives. Dai believes that lifelong happiness and well-being must be built on a rock-solid foundation of health, and that a sustainable healthy lifestyle is possible for everyone. Through his award-winning blog The Moose is Loose, and his coaching programs, Dai has helped thousands of people to reach their health and fitness goals. Dai is also a proud dad and husband who lives with his family in Vancouver, Canada.
Table of Contents
Whole Life Fitness 5
Discover Your Personal 19
Why Eliminate Your Why Nots 35
It's About Time 47
Mental Fitness 59
Eat Smart 73
It's Time to Get Started! 86
The Basic Moves 89
The Whole Life Fitness Power 30 129
Healthy for the Long Haul 165