This booklet will ensure you stay focused and knock out your priority to-dos.
1) You start each day, by writing down the date.
2) You can even name your day, "Totally Awesome Day" or "Meeting Marathon".
3) Start moving towards your long term goals by restating your monthly goal, weekly goal, and daily goal.
4) Calculate in numbers how you are achieving those goals.
5) Write 3 things that will help achieve those goals.
6) List down that day's to-do list, with the power of GTD Brain dumping... You only got 9 more to-dos slot, so choose carefully.
7) Start filling up to-dos into your Day Planner. Psst... you only got 9 hours. Entrepreneurs need their rest too.
8) Start doodling and drawing in the space provided if you are bored or in need of inspiration.
9) Write notes. You need your brain for decision making, not memorizing daily "clutter".
10) End of the day, write down your reflection, gratitude or areas to work on.
Stop being a Busy Managers, become a more Efficient Manager! Get the "Daily Productivity Task Planner for Busy Managers" now.