And when the deadline arrives - Panic Time!! You don't know where to start.
The time to start changing is right now. Otherwise, you are in the danger that you never will. Learn to focus on your most important tasks and get them done before the deadline.
Daily Routine Makeover examines the causes and solutions of procrastination like no other book before. You'll get to know the various ways how procrastination invades your life. Then I share with you easily learnable and executable solutions that will make your day more productive, focused on the tasks that really matter. These solutions helped billionaires, "normal people", students... basically everybody who used them.
This book shows all you have to know about how to make over your delaying habits into new, productive systems in only 28 days. What's more, you'll get seven different valuable programs to destroy your delaying habits. Add to these numerous examples and real-life experiences to illustrate the programs.
I used to have terrible habits and was a master procrastinator, and it troubled me a lot feeling stuck in a rut. I read lots of books on the topic, I tried many tips, and I collected the best and most effective ones in this book. Right now I can manage my day-to-day routine in a system where I can fit the family, my friends, time spent on research and writing and coaching also.
It's all about the right system, and this book will teach you that - tailor made to your specific problem.
What will you learn from Daily Routine Makeover?
- How to acknowledge and start acting against procrastination.
- Build new productivity habits.
- Easy and quick way how to rank the importance of your tasks.
- Change your routines from passive to active - NOW.
What tools will Daily Routine Makeover give you?
- How to finish what you started effortlessly.
- Power habits to overcome any cause of procrastination.
- Detailed action plans for seven types of procrastinators.
- 21 signs that help you prevent procrastination.
What will you get from this book?
- You'll be able to reach your maximal productivity and greatest potential.
- You'll learn to think in a system that excludes procrastination
- Learn how to identify your most important tasks following a simple mathematical formula
- Be able to identify 280 tasks, rank them and finish minimum 28 in just 4 weeks.
- You'll never feel the numbing pressure of routine again.
- You'll learn to be disciplined and build instinctive productivity habits.
Drop procrastination. Decide to be productive, disciplined and determined to be successful. Are you ready to work for it?