“The aroma of God is being sensed throughout the earth, awakening those who God has ordained to carry forth the anointing of the dance in the earth.”
In the 21st century church, God is calling ministers of the dance in record numbers to fulfill His purpose—revealing His glory in the earth. This calling has prompted a myriad of questions in the minds of leaders and laypersons in the body of Christ.
In Dance, God’s Gift to You, Dr. Crawford presents a fresh, clear biblical understanding of how God views the dance, elaborating on how and why dance should be used in the worship experience. This book will answer many questions and help open the eyes of your understanding to:
• The origin and purpose of the dance
• How dance is used as a powerful weapon against the enemy
• How dance is used to restore and bring order out of chaos
• Why God takes pleasure in the dance
• How to pursue the presence of God through the dance
• The healing qualities of the dance
• What God expects of His ministers of the dance
May this book stir the gift of dance in you and cause you to “move out” in obedience to the call of God on your life!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||225 KB|
About the Author