Real Encouragement. Practical Instruction. Motivation for Life! Students today face many challenges that threaten to thwart their potential in life. Issues like broken families, depression, bullying, and substance abuse are impacting this generation like no other. Teens have an urgent need for something to believe in-and someone to believe in them.
This new book, Dare to Make A Difference in Your School (And Your Life) will convince teens that right now is the time to fulfill their God-given destiny and make a positive difference in the world. Based on the message of the movie To Save A Life, the #1 faith-based film of the year, this inspiring book will challenge students and show them:
- How to Celebrate the True You: Learning how to live a life of authenticity
- How to Give Your Life for Something Bigger Than Yourself: Discovering the ripple effect you can have on others
- How to Live Out the New Cool: How to totally redefine being cool
- How to Make a Difference in Your World: Discovering how your life can make someone else's better
- How to Know and Be Known: We're all in this together
With powerful stories of people who decided to do something to make a difference, this book challenges teen readers to answer the question, "What's my life going to be about?" and motivates them to go beyond ordinary to a life that really matters!