If you want to protect yourself against psychological attacks from toxic narcissists, then keep reading.
According to the US National Institute of Health, a shocking 6.2% of ordinary people can be diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Chances are high you've probably met them. They only care about themselves and their own needs. They don't understand empathy. They constantly look for ways to take from you. They don’t hesitate to manipulate, deceive, and emotionally exploit and abuse other people.
To make things worse, they might even be family—your spouse, mother, brother or a close relative.
With that being said, author Patrick Lightman reveals in his new book «Dark Psychology Secrets: The Narcissist’s Secret Playbook Of Psychological Warfare» some of the most toxic techniques eagerly used by those who are willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want.
In this book you will discover:
- How to reveal the rotten core of narcissistic personalities on the spot
- The one emotional weapon narcissists use to make you feel inferior and ashamed
- The three most toxic personalities which could make your life a living hell
- Helpful tools to spot and disarm a narcissist
- Shady mind games to crush your self-esteem… nice and slow
- Wicked seduction tricks to disarm and demean you
- Secret subjugation-techniques to break you down and manipulate your identity
After reading this book you’ll view the world with different eyes capable to see behind the scenes of a narcissist’s wicked games.
With this playbook at hand, narcissists will have a hard time to trick you into getting what they want even if you ‘ve been a simple target over and over again in the past.
If you want to put an end to emotional abuse and exploitation, then scroll up and hit the buy button!
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Grey Candle Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.46(d)|
About the Author
my name is Patrick.
I'm a graduate psychologist, senior management consultant and bestselling author.
Since leaving the academic life and finding my way in the "real world" I realized that learning to understand human behavior and it's psychology never really stops. As an experienced management consultant, I had the opportunity to deliver many projects for CEOs, CFOs, and other high-level executives.
During that time I realized that the ability to analyze people's behavior and derive smart strategies and tactics is way more important than "just" to deliver what they asked for.
Now in my late 50's and spending over 30 years of studying and testing which theories really work in real life, I'm happy to share my knowledge and actionable advice in my books.
Let's start our journey now and take some serious action.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Understanding The Dark Triad
- Chapter 2: Understanding Dark Psychology
- Chapter 3: Profiling A Narcissist
- Chapter 4: A Day In The Life Of A Narcissist
- Chapter 5: Secret Techniques At Work
- Chapter 6: Secrets Techniques With Friends And Family
- Chapter 7: Secret Techniques In Relationships