Less than 0.5 per cent of all data is currently analyzed and used. However, business leaders and managers cannot afford to be unconcerned or sceptical about data. Data is revolutionizing the way we work and it is the companies that view data as a strategic asset that will survive and thrive. Bernard Marr's Data Strategy is a must-have guide to creating a robust data strategy. Explaining how to identify your strategic data needs, what methods to use to collect the data and, most importantly, how to translate your data into organizational insights for improved business decision-making and performance, this is essential reading for anyone aiming to leverage the value of their business data and gain competitive advantage.
Packed with case studies and real-world examples, advice on how to build data competencies in an organization and crucial coverage of how to ensure your data doesn't become a liability, Data Strategy will equip any organization with the tools and strategies it needs to profit from big data, analytics and the Internet of Things.
|Publisher:||Kogan Page, Ltd.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Bernard Marr is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, strategic performance consultant, and analytics, KPI&Big Data guru. He has worked with and advised many of the world's best-known organisations. LinkedIn has recently ranked Bernard as one of the top 10 Business Influencers in the world (in fact, No 5 - just behind Bill Gates and Richard Branson). He writes on the topic of data and analytics for various publications including Forbes, HuffPost, and LinkedIn Pulse. His blogs and SlideShare presentation of the topic have millions of readers.
Table of Contents
- Chapter - 01: Why Every Business is Now a Data Business;
- Chapter - 02: Deciding Your Strategic Data Needs;
- Chapter - 03: Using Data to Improve your Business Decisions;
- Chapter - 04: Using Data to Improve your Business Operations;
- Chapter - 05: Monetizing your Data;
- Chapter - 06: Sourcing and Collecting Data;
- Chapter - 07: Turning Data into Insights;
- Chapter - 08: Creating the Technology and Data Infrastructure;
- Chapter - 09: Building Data Competencies in Your Organisation;
- Chapter - 10: Ensuring Your Data Doesn't Become a Liability: Data Governance;
- Chapter - 11: Executing and Revisiting your Data Strategy