Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses / Edition 13 available in Paperback
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Thirteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis's Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE... AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- NEW! REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
- Online at DavisPlus
- Interactive flash cards
- MORE! Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.10(h) x 1.80(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews