Davis's NCLEX-RN Success / Edition 3 available in Paperback
Please note: The CD packaged with this product is no longer compatible with most current operating systems.
All of the ingredients for NCLEX-RN® success are here! Just follow Sally Lambert Lagerquist’s study plan and you’ll join the thousands who have passed their exams with her guidance.
The 3rd Edition of this popular resource has been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect the newest Test Plan. You’ll find more questions than ever before, including 1,000 brand-new questions—over 3,500 in all in the book and on the Mac/PC compatible CD-ROM.
There’s even a money-back guarantee and free phone consultation with the author for any student who uses the book and does not pass the exam.
“I currently use the F.A. Davis NCLEX review book and love it. I have students that have come to me after failing the NCLEX and when I have them do questions from FA Davis, they comment that the questions are closer to the actual NCLEX."
– Barbara Douglas, Academic Counselor at WVU Tech
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.70(d)|
Table of Contents
- Orientation and Pretests
- Guidelines and Tips for International Nurses and Repeat Test-Takers
- Safe, Effective Care Environment: Management of Care, Cultural Diversity, Ethical and Legal Aspects of Nursing, Nursing Trends, and Safety and Infection Control
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Nursing Care of the Childbearing Family
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Nursing Care of the Pediatric Client
- Physiological Integrity: Nursing Care of the Adult Client
- Physiological Integrity: Nursing Care of the Geriatric Client
- Physiological Integrity: Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
- Physiological Integrity: Basic Care and Comfort Nutrition
- Physiological Integrity: Behavioral/Mental Health Care Throughout the Life Span
- Reduction of Risk Potential: Common Procedures: Diagnostic Tests, Oxygen Therapy, and Hands-on Nursing Care
- Final Tests 1 and 2
- Laboratory Values
- Memory Aids
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Common Clinical Signs
- Complementary and Alternative Therapies
- Index: Content Related to the NCLEX-RN® Test Plan: Four General Client Needs and Six Client Subneeds (With Detailed Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Index: Questions Related to Client Needs/Subneeds
- Index to Diagnostic Tests and Procedures
- Index to Alternate Format Test Items
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I read this book from cover to cover in 4 weeks and confidently passed my NCLEX-RN exam in 75 questions. The outline is straight forward and gives you all the information you need to prepare for the exam.